Thursday 5 February 2015

You are what you eat!"

I get daily questions around different subjects and health issues and how did I changed the health status of my family and myself around. I am a busy house wife, but love to read and discover different subjects about health in total....the evolution in many day to day issues. I realize how many mothers/fathers have such busy lives and do not have the leisure of reading about different issues. It would be lovely to share information on different subjects, with a group and in this way reach more people that would like to live more healthy and make different life choices and take control of their freedom around their health. My vision is not just to talk about food/exercise, but also about issues concerning our children, we as mothers and fathers ext. Total Family health!

It is time consuming to share a lot of details or help people every day bits and pieces and sometimes it is not clear since I do not have always time to explain everything just in a split second somewhere in the street/bus or e-mails ext. I can also not keep track of what you already know and what you still need to know and or for sure you know something I do not know. To live with optimal health and to make chances is a process that starts by point A: "You are what you eat" and from there it connects with different important subjects. A support group would benefit the children as well, because children that live/eat "differently" feels sometimes excluded and lost.

We changed our lifestyle Oct. 2013 and I gained a lot of knowledge and meet a lot of people in this year and it is so exciting to see the influence of these changes on our lives in TOTAL. I know there is many other people that made these changes long before we did and have much more information to share and I would like to learn more as well. For sure we can stay in contact through ways of technology, but I plan different subjects and we are going to cook as well and prepare some recipes!!! My experience is that people tend to give up and panic if they do not have physical contact and be able to feel that they are not alone and to know that there is others that also do not know or how to start from scratch.

If you would like to join my support group, please let me know what days and times would be possible for you? I plan on starting the meetings just 2 times a month for 2 hours starting in December 2014, before the Christmas Holidays. Meetings for the beginning would be held at Andulus Village,Arabian Homes, Prince Sultan Street(compound across from the "fist-roundabout") in the hall next to the security gate.

No comments:

Post a Comment